“Business has only two functions- marketing and innovation.”Milan Kundera
If your business is your tree of investment, then marketing is the quintessential soil and water you need to offer in order to yield its fruits of profit. Yes, that’s exactly how essential marketing is to you and your commerce.
Now the elephant in the room is the question of what type of marketing is the best for you. Quite simply, you are the decision maker and we at Digitalization are your information gatherers. So, we will provide you with facts and then you will answer your questions yourself.
What is Offline marketing?
To put it as simply as possible, when traditional offline media is put to use for your brand marketing it is called offline marketing. Wondering what are these traditional media channels here, have a look at some:
- Television broadcasts
- Billboard advertisements
- Radio advertisements
- Print Media
Now to think about it rationally,
- How many times do you watch television in a day? And for what duration?
- How often do you travel far enough to encounter billboards on your way?
- How frequently in touch are you with the radio broadcasts? That is if, at all, you are still in touch with the radio.
- How many times have you opened the newspaper or a pamphlet or any other print article and really, actually paid attention to the advertisements available?
Keep all of your answers in mind. Let’s move on to our second category of available choice.
What is Online or digital marketing?
The segment of marketing that promotes products and services through the use of the internet and online-based digital technology to communicate a message about a company’s brand, products, or services to potential customers is known as online marketing. Wishing to know about some of these web-based channels, read below:
- Mobile Phones
- Social Media Platforms
- Audio Advertisements
You already know the drill. Let’s answer some questions now,
- How many times, or for what duration per day do you engage with your computers/laptop on a routine basis?
- How often do you operate your mobile phones and are in close proximity to their applications?
- Too silly to even ask because keeping count is not easy but still, for the sake of it being a fair comparison. How many times do you visit social media platforms each day?
- Podcasts and music applications are just so essential to us, how often do you operate them in your daily lives?
Answered all of it? Think about these answers you have given now and you’ll realize that the question is after all a very simple deal.
We agree that traditional marketing was the ultimate solution once upon a time, but in today’s date, it’s digital marketing that you would much rather opt for. But that’s just our opinion! We still want you to be your own master.
Now that you have the comparison right here in front of your eyes, Digitalization, Pune would like to know your answer to this basic question. What is the more effective marketing type in today’s time, digital marketing or traditional offline marketing?